We accept payment by Debit Cards (Visa Electron, Maestro) , Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners) and electronic bank transfer..
Terms of Payment
Accepted payment methods: Trip2Ro accepts payments by Debit Cards (Visa Electron, Maestro) , Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners) and electronic bank transfer electronic bank transfer. If you wish to make an electronic bank transfer, we will contact you with details once your booking request has been processed. All payment receipts are issued by email.
If your package is being paid for with a third-party credit card, we will require written authorisation from the cardholder via fax or letter..
Payment at the time of booking: Trip2Ro charges a deposit payment or the full amount at the time of booking depending on when and what type of package is booked:
- Trips booked more than 7 days before arrival: Trip2Ro doesn’t charges any deposit but just a formal booking is needed and a deposit of 20% of the total price will be payed within 7 days before the departure.
- Trips booked less than 7 days before arrival: Trip2Ro charges a deposit of 20% of the total price at the time of booking.
- Please note that for bookings with short notice, the availability of all services will need to be confirmed by our suppliers before the full package can be confirmed. In the rare event that a specific service is not available, an alternative will be offered or a full refund will be made. You will be notified of any relevant changes prior to the issuing of a confirmation invoice.
- Trips on special offer: To redeem the discount for certain promotions, such as the “Early Booking” offer, you will need to pay in full at the time of booking regardless of the arrival date. Otherwise you can pay a 20% deposit but forfeit the discount. Standard payment terms apply to other special offers unless otherwise noted.
- Custom bookings: For packages that have been customized by a travel consultant, you can pay a deposit (20% or 50% of the total price) or the full payment (100%) at the time of booking. However, if the custom booking takes place 7 days or less before arrival, full payment is the only option.
For remaining payment after deposit: The full payment (less deposit) —both for groups and individuals—will be charged by Trip2Ro directly to the tour guide.